Join us on this TechByte session, where we will provide an overview of the most common DevOps scenarios we come across, as well as highlight characteristics and benefits of each of these lifecycle patterns.
Disruptors are reinventing business processes and leading their industries with digital transformations. Learn more about personalized front-line decision making, real time insight driven processes, and ecosystem-based innovation.
"The API economy is the source of much of the innovation that is happening today, both in how companies manage their information technology and how they do business. To succeed in the API economy and reach new markets, companies need a clear strategy to define the best way to achieve monetization.
But what, really, is this thing we call API economy? And how do you take advantage of it?
In this exciting broadcast, experts will explore how companies are leveraging APIs to disrupt entire industries and how organizations can get started today. Who Should Attend this Webcast: business audience"
"Cloud, Mobile and Social are today's communication and engagement models for customers, employees and partners. And to support these models, your infrastructure needs to be simple, flexible, stable, scalable and highly secure. While the changing market dynamics provide growth opportunities for businesses, capitalizing on them requires organizations to build new capabilities that:
Enable continuous delivery of new features
Shorten product innovation time to market
Bring the business value chain closer to customers, partners and employees
"Fingers wagging, eyes squinting –“Why didn’t you find this problem during testing?!”How many times have you been asked that, only to try to defend yourself with things like “we can’t test everything!” and “it’s a corner case”? Everyone knows you can’t improve quality by testing alone, so what can you do when your testing team is taking the blame for poor quality in production?
Join us on this TechByte session where we will discuss practices and tools that will help improve your test effectiveness and overall quality."
You can be a lean startup in an Enterprise! Through collaboration between development, test and operations, an innovative idea can be quickly delivered for customer feedback and reaction. Let’s find out how a team working within a large Enterprise can, in fact, be nimble and creative in getting innovations to market.
"Is ‘Integration’ becoming a barrier to cloud adoption and preventing you
from getting there fast?
With Cloud adoption gaining momentum, the diversity as well as complexity of
cloud integration use cases is on the rise. The right integration strategy is the single most important determinant
of success. IBM’s leading cloud integration offering—IBM Cast Iron—is constantly evolving to address the changing cloud
landscape. Cast Iron has been an integration platform of choice for enterprises of all sizes, across different
industry verticals. Its simple configuration-based ‘no coding’ approach and extensive pre-built connectors and
templates make it suitable for emerging bi-modal IT teams. Cast Iron supports the complete spectrum of Cloud
Integration use cases—from data migration to bi-directional sync, from API centric invocation style to eventbased
Join us to learn the newer platform features and enhancements and how IBM Cast Iron can help you embrace
cloud, paving the way fo
In this IBM limited-edition Dummies book, you’ll learn what operational decision management (ODM) is and how it can benefit your organization by helping to:
- Enable faster and more agile change so your business can react more quickly to opportunities and threats
- Automatically capture knowledge so it can be reused to make better business decisions
- Manage compliance better by providing a clear record of the rules that govern business operations
- Make operational decisions more predictable and repeatable while also allowing you to model, measure, collaborate on and refine these decisions as your business needs change
- Improve customer service with more consistent and accurate rules-based decisions, as well as by personalizing the user experience
Learn about the importance of cognitive data to workflows and BPM, how cognitive business operations improve engagements with customers and partners, and how Watson APIs bring insight and learning to BPM.
IBM has just launched two new offerings that will help you to achieve your hybrid integration strategy. IBM Application Integration Suite and IBM App Connect enable you to integrate across on-premise and cloud environments, take advantage of the API economy and leverage existing IT investments to achieve digital transformation.
The world of IT is rapidly transforming — from back office process automation to front line engagement. Put another way, IT no longer supports the business, it *is* the business. The challenge is, the application architectures and processes of existing applications are inadequate to support the requirements of tomorrow’s IT. This presentation will discuss the changing nature of business and customer engagement and discuss what capabilities IT must put in place to deliver the next generation of enterprise applications.
The new capabilities of WebSphere Application Server Liberty profile, based on Java EE 7 standards, are designed for enhanced developer productivity, dynamic scale, resilient production deployments and ease of integration into modern DevOps workflows. These new production ready capabilities of Liberty profile enable development and delivery of engaging and responsive applications by providing the application infrastructure that meets expectations for speed, agility and user friendliness.
The new IBM MQ Appliance M2001 provides an optimized version of IBM MQ V8 that runs in a hardware appliance. IBM MQ provides universal messaging that allows applications, systems and services to connect and exchange information securely, reliably, rapidly and simply. Offering MQ capability in hardware appliances, additional features are provided, as well as some appliance benefits.
This on-demand webcast will help you understand how your business can benefit from the IBM MQ Appliance, and where it can fit into your business today.
The IBM DataPower Operations Dashboard provides the most robust solution in the marketplace for monitoring DataPower gateways and performing trouble-shooting & analysis. Administrators can view operational data with full-text search to immediately diagnose errors and highlight impact analysis, DevOps can view and troubleshoot their own DataPower services, and business owners can generate automated reports to meet SLA and compliance requirements without assistance from centralized IT.
Join this webcast to learn how IBM messaging solutions, like the IBM MQ Appliance and IBM Message Hub, can help your business make the most of all its opportunities, in the cloud and on-premise, and anywhere in between.
Watch this IBM webcast featuring Gartner’s Cameron Haight, to learn how APM and DevOps have changed with agile practices. In just 30 minutes you’ll learn how to:
- Streamline the innovation process with APM
- Evaluate APM tools
- Apply APM across the full DevOps tool chain, from development to production
- Accelerate product releases across hybrid cloud environments with APM
Watch to learn:
- How to tackle the challenge of multi-speed IT with WebSphere Application Server's unique approach to delivering application infrastructure based on Java EE 7
- How to provide continuous availability for running modern apps that require on-demand dynamic scalability and high operational resiliency
- How the lighweight and modular architecture of WebSphere Liberty provides an ideal foundation to develop and deploy microservices
- How to deliver flexibility to develop, deploy and consume application infrastructure - on-premises or on the cloud, including emerging virtualization technologies such as Docker
- How to manage and monitor thousands of applications and servers with a single management interface for ease of problem determination
Register today to learn more about this exciting release, its new features, and how you can drive new value for your organization:
- Improve customer centricity by engaging individuals at the right time with the right offers
- Cut operating costs and reduce fraud by gaining real-time visibility and insights into transactions and business operations
- Empower knowledge workers and leverage mobile technologies to create more engaging experiences