Published By: IBM APAC
Published Date: Jun 24, 2019
Every organization strives for more cyber resilience. The Ponemon Institute’s fourth annual study on “The Cyber Resilient Organization” uncovered that there is a set of habits or practices that the most cyber resilient organizations undertake to achieve greater states of cyber resilience. Download this report to review the key findings; including:
• The impact of the skills gap
• How complexity can be the enemy of cyber resilience
• Lessons learned from high achieving cyber resilient organisations
• The importance of incorporating the privacy function in your strategy.
Join the IBM Security online community to learn from the shared knowledge and experiences of your peers and IBM Cyber Elites to tackle complex business problems.
Published By: Sage EMEA
Published Date: May 13, 2019
Enterprises must continuously change to keep ahead of the competition, reduce silos, improve connectivity and respond rapidly to a changing world. Organisations also need to drive continuous innovation with technology that helps them adapt faster. So if you’re thinking of replacing your legacy ERP system, start by asking yourself these three essential questions:
What impact will the cloud-enabled workplace have on your cybersecurity strategy? This year’s research shows that organisations are navigating a myriad of both old and new cybersecurity challenges to bring the cloud into scope.
Read this to discover:
• how growing cloud dependency has created distinctive challenges around cyber security
• what the biggest cyber challenges are for organisations in this context
• how intelligent automation and machine learning is being used to overcome operational obstacles hampering cloud security
• a set of cybersecurity considerations for modern IT environments.
Many organisations will be using AI sooner than anyone expects. Prepare now to address the risks from these advanced technologies with this comprehensive framework from our risk experts.
Download this practical resource to see AI risk description, control topic and control description, COBIT process and COBIT area for 17 different AI risks.
Find out why cyber security must be embedded into commercial strategy. With focused insight on the economics of trust for financial services, automotive, mobile and retail organisations.
Read the report to understand:
• how consumer expectations are shifting on the topic of digital trust
• how well the priorities of consumers and security executives align
• what it takes for consumers to stay with a brand when things go wrong.
Digital disruption, economic instability, political upheavals and skills shortages have all at some point in the past 24 months been blamed for business failure, or at the very least, lost profitability and earnings.
It’s perhaps not a huge surprise that a Gartner CEO survey on business priorities revealed that digital business is a top priority for next year. Survey respondents were asked whether they have a management initiative or transformation program to make their business more digital. The majority (62 percent) said they did. Of those organisations, 54 percent said that their digital business objective is transformational while 46 percent said the objective of the initiative is optimisation.*
So, for businesses it’s a case of learning to evolve and be agile, to use technology to help compete more efficiently and not fall victim to inertia. As businesses become increasingly dependent on the insights from data analytics and face-up to competition fuelled by the 24/7 society of in
As organisations transform to become customer-centric, connected enterprises, the IT operating model needs to transform too. Find out the advantage of a market-speed model.
Read this briefing to discover:
• what the key elements of a market-speed organisation are
• how to design a new market-speed IT operating model
• six priority actions to prepare the IT function for the shift.
Organisations increasingly need a delivery model for technology that can keep pace with the market. This is about more than doing the basics faster. Find out what ‘modern delivery’ looks like.
Read this briefing to discover:
• why modern deliver is a key enabler for the customer-centric, connected enterprise
• how organisations can make better decisions before development begins
• how future development teams will be organised
• how to adjust policies and controls to create space for innovation
• critical steps for achieving frictionless agility at scale.
20 years on from our first global survey of technology leaders, explore the changing role and growing influence of the CIO.
Read this report to find out:
• the top-10 business issues facing customer-centric and digital leaders
• how successful organisations are turning their strategies into reality
• which emerging technologies organisations are investing in
• how IT leaders are aiming to plug the skills gap.
‘The five mys’ is a fresh approach to understanding human decision-making. Essential reading for CMOs and organisations faced with a constantly changing consumer.
Read the report to discover:
• how the ‘five mys’ generate richer insights into consumers’ unmet needs
• why assumptions about different life stages need challenging
• key trends shaping the interaction between consumers and companies
• detailed ‘five mys’ insights across eight major economies.
Disruptive technologies are transforming our world. The challenge is to make sense of them in a way that delivers competitive advantage and a superior customer experience.
Read this report to discover:
• the four key characteristics of organisations doing this successfully
• the ‘Six Pillars’ framework for customer experience excellence
• real-world insights from global CX leaders
• insights into the state of CX in 14 different countries.
Published By: Workday UK
Published Date: Apr 25, 2019
Still relying on legacy ERP and spreadsheets? Chances are that you're losing out on your data's true potential and putting your organisation at risk as the digital economy expands. Learn why now is the perfect time for growing organisations to switch the cloud ERP. Read the report.
What actually is Threat Intelligence? How are other organisations benefiting from it? How can threat intelligence strengthen all the teams in a cybersecurity organization? Find these answers in this book! Offering practical advices that you can dip into as and when you need, so you should feel free to jump straight into the chapter that interests you most. Our hope is that you will begin to see more of the ways that threat intelligence can solve real-world security problems.
In this handbook uncover:
- The kinds of threat intelligence that are useful to security teams and how each team can use that intelligence to solve problems and address challenges
- How security analysts in the real world use threat intelligence to decide what alerts to investigate, what incidents to escalate and what vulnerabilities to patch
- How information collected outside of the enterprise can help model risks more accurately and prevent fraud
Published By: HPE APAC
Published Date: Jun 16, 2017
In this report, we’ll look at some of the challenges that smaller organisations face in building and managing IT, along with how some businesses are leveraging a hybrid cloud and on-premise approach, gaining some significant benefits through this approach.
Today, ERP is a cornerstone of many organisations’ tech infrastructure. Yet many of the solutions in play are legacy products, decades old and designed for an entirely different business landscape.
With industry leaders expressing concern that out-of-date ERP solutions have now become an impediment to competitive business, IDC set out to uncover what exactly modern companies need from their ERP systems, and why SAP S/4Hana seems so well placed to deliver.
Published By: Cisco EMEA
Published Date: Mar 05, 2018
Hyperconvergence is a hot topic right now. And for good reason. Organisations have longed for a way to reduce the amount of time and effort it takes to deploy new business-facing IT services. Hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) delivers the speed, simplicity and agility needed in today’s digital economy. But not all HCI solutions are created equal. And HCI is not the answer for every application or workload. In the following, we explore what makes HCI different from traditional IT infrastructure and how your business can benefit from the new capabilities it brings.
In today’s dynamic business environment where applications and data are accessed outside of traditional corporate boundaries, IT must embrace the needs of both the business and an ever present mobile workforce. From business agility to employee efficiency, the never-ending quest for improved productivity is found in organisations across industries. And throughout it all, IT is charged with maintaining an organisation’s infrastructure, and security and access, while working to support initiatives that keep the business agile and growing, and employees productive.
To meet the work challenges of the future, business leaders need to create resiliency by connecting their employees.
But they also need to make sure those employees are bought in to the strategy. That’s why the IC department has a huge role to play. Workplace connects everyone in an organization using familiar tools like instant messaging, posts and video calling.
We’ve identified six attributes that are critical to building connected organizations, and which act as the cornerstones for digital transform initiatives.
Download this whitepaper to find out more.
"Microsoft has teamed up with DocuSign to make our industry-leading eSignature apps available to businesses and consumers within Microsoft applications, making it easier than ever to stay productive.
Robust apps for Outlook, Word, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Windows and Windows Phone are making it easier for organisations of every size, industry, and geography to quickly and securely transact business anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Read this white paper to learn how you can use DocuSign for Office 365 to:
- Go digital: Send and manage your documents work flow more efficiently
- Save time: Eliminate paper-based processes like printing, scanning, and faxing
- Increase productivity: With DocuSign for Office 365, transactions are done quickly and securely"
Organisations that modernise IT with hyper-converged systems from Dell EMC achieve operating and cost efficiencies, allowing them to invest more in innovation, says IDC.
Start your IT Transformation with Dell EMC hyper-converged systems. Simplify IT and see real results.
Competing in today’s digital economy requires companies to innovate from the infrastructure out. Look for advanced technologies like VxRail and VxRack hyper-converged systems to lower costs, boost revenue and accelerate workloads — so you can set aside more funds for innovation. Start your IT Transformation with Dell EMC hyper-converged systems powered by Intel® Xeon® processors.
For organisations that aim to modernise their IT environments and limit operational risks that can incur costs, IDC recommends making data protection initiatives a top priority.
Modernise data protection to cut IT costs and advance IT Transformation.
Modern data protection enables organisations to shrink data backup and recovery windows , which means fewer security breaches and faster resolutions when they do happen.
To truly transform IT, modernise your data center to increase IT efficiency and shed technical debt while protecting your bottom line. Drive IT Transformation and results with leading enterprise solutions from Dell EMC powered by Intel®.
La protection moderne des données permet aux organisations de réduire les fenêtres de sauvegarde et de restauration des données, ce qui donne lieu à moins de violations de sécurité et à des résolutions plus rapides lorsqu’elles se produisent.
Pour véritablement transformer l’IT, modernisez votre datacenter afin d’augmenter l’efficacité IT et de réduire la dette technique, tout en protégeant vos résultats financiers. Stimulez la transformation de l’IT et les résultats grâce aux solutions d’entreprise leaders de Dell EMC, optimisées par Intel®
Our research has identified a group of digital organisation using technologies more effectively to achieve better, quicker and more certain returns.
Read this report to discover:
how board priorities for digital leaders are different to those in average companies
the three characteristics that mark out stressful digital strategies in leading organisations
why – and how – the CIO can become the agent for digital change