Published By: Lumension
Published Date: Jan 22, 2013
Keeping track of 10,000+ of anything is a management nightmare. With ongoing compliance and evolving attacks against vulnerable endpoint devices, getting a handle on managing endpoints becomes more important.
Take a look at our cloud-first, modern Windows management and security solution that fundamentally changes how IT approaches PC lifecycle management. Join us to learn how unified endpoint management helps organizations lower the cost of managing Windows deployments; streamlines securing endpoints, apps and data on any network; and delivers peak user experience across any Windows device.
• Consolidate your Windows management across devices on or off the domain
• Deliver and install Win32 software more reliably and quickly
• Deploy security patches instantly and remediate vulnerabilities faster
• Unify your endpoint management functions across desktops and mobile
• First look at how organizations are using UEM for Windows 10
Take a deeper look into how AirWatch enables Windows management to evolve from a rigid PC-centric approach to one offering a flexible and over-the-air configuration model. This session will delve into the specific configuration, security and OS patch management technologies that AirWatch introduces, as well as leveraging AirWatch alongside conventional Windows management tools that are in use today.
• Leverage product provisioning and native configuration management features for policy management from the cloud
• Integrate with the new Windows Update as a Service to flexibly manage OS updates and patches on or off the domain
• Ensure endpoint security and data protection via advanced security features in the management platform and Windows 10