Published By: AppNexus
Published Date: Apr 04, 2017
Email marketing is one of digital media’s most effective channels. Inside the inbox, marketers can capture the consumer’s undivided attention in a uniquely intimate environment, creating a perfect opportunity for meaningful brand engagement and driving new purchase transactions.
However, with open rates for even the most effective brands hovering around 25%, there is huge opportunity for marketers to reach their customers with impactful formats on the open internet to successfully engage them across the marketing funnel.
Download the free eBook “Beyond The Inbox: How To Transform Your Email Marketing Platform Into An Omnichannel Solution” to learn:
• How to rapidly build an omni-channel solution for your clients
• How AppNexus can help your platform reach your marketer’s customers most cost-effectively
• How AppNexus ensures complete security for your client’s CRM data assets
Published By: Curalate
Published Date: May 03, 2016
With billions of images shared daily across a growing number of channels and touchpoints, there are now more opportunities for people to consume content and discover products than ever before. The result? Visual commerce – the emerging need for marketers and brands to understand how images engage and convert consumers at every point of the purchase funnel.
If this sounds familiar, then you're among the 77% of marketers who agree there's a growing amount of pressure to connect visual content to ROI.
Get Your Complete Guide to Visual Commerce and learn how to:
- Develop and source new, creative content for your brand.
- Harness your visual data to discover which images really resonate with your fans.
- Monetize your visual content, and measure the new ROI – Return on Image.
So, are you ready to unlock the power of your visual content? Download your free marketing guide today.
To understand why customers make the purchase choices they do, it may be helpful to look rigorously at all the moments that have an influence on their final actions.
This reasoning is the basis of concepts variously called “purchase funnel,” or the “path to purchase” or “moments of truth” by product marketers. It implies a rather linear progression from general awareness to preference to decision to acquisition of a specific product.
The end game is customer success. It’s what we all want to happen. Along the way we’ll do our best to illuminate:
• How did the customer arrive at the best possible purchase outcome?
• What decision moments can the retailer influence along the way?
• What tools can the retailer use exert these influences?
• What actions can the retailer take to bring them there?