Technology plays a key role in online shopping, where online retailers gain a greater understanding of their customers through data from their browsing and purchasing habits. Today, when consumers shop in brick-and-mortar stores, they expect the same personalized and responsive service.
To help retailers achieve this level of service, a combination of hardware and software—Intel® Vision Accelerator Design products, cameras, AI deep learning video analysis technology— do the work for you.
Uncover how Advantech system uses the Intel Vision Accelerator Design with Intel Movidius VPU to drive
• Overall store performance such as the number of visitors and transactions, point-of-sale data, sales per shopper and the store’s ranking, and can distinguish traffic patterns by weather and time of day
• Traffic and sales analysis for better staff allocation and marketing-event planning
• Store heatmap analysis for more precise merchandise placement and product promotion
Trend Micro resolved the following issues by purchasing Zoom:
• Overly complex or difficult communications platforms
• Expensive hardware or software systems
• Unreliable or poor service quality
• Using too many different solutions
• Difficulties connecting remote teams or sites
• The need for a more efficient/effective way to reach customers and other external parties
Read more to learn about the benefits of using Zoom and which features are used more frequently by Trend Micro.
Published By: Datastax
Published Date: Mar 06, 2018
Digital disruptors are giving customers the information they want, when, where, and how they want it, resulting in a fundamental shift in customer expectations and how enterprises deliver value. Enterprises are in a race to set themselves apart from the competition and meet soaring customer demands, resulting in the rise of modern applications. Whether it’s for purchasing clothes, groceries, or software, companies and customers alike expect these applications to perform at a certain standard all the time.
This demo shows how Intuit Quickbooks Enterprise Solutions enabled by IBM Smart Business offers a smarter way to acquire, use and support business applications. Find out how you can use this software solution for your business to simplify inventory, purchasing, sales, and payroll, enabling you to cut costs and complexity.
Software Compliancy issues are time consuming and are an expensive undertaking. See how easy Software Compliance can be with Numara® Track-It! ®. Software License Management is included with the Numara® Track-It! ® Audit license at no extra cost! • Manage Software Serial numbers and activation keys • Understand which software you own, lease or rent; where they are located and when they expire • Easily identify assets which may have license overages • Fully integrated with the Numara® Track-It!® Inventory and Purchasing modules
More and more, manufacturers realize, that for increased productivity, they need a fully integrated, job-based manufacturing software system that has functionality for quoting, scheduling, job tracking, costing, purchasing, performance metrics and customer relationship management to name a few. In this white paper, Business-Software.com profiles the leading discrete manufacturing software vendors.