Published By: LogMeIn
Published Date: Mar 19, 2015
In today’s competitive market, you understand the importance of delivering outstanding customer experience while improving service desk productivity and keeping costs low. Remote support solutions enable you to meet these objectives by allowing agents to connect to remote devices and computers, pull system diagnostics and push configurations to deliver personalized hands-on support. With these solutions, you no longer have to walk novice users through detailed recovery procedures or complex settings.
This white paper details how remote support solutions enable your organization to increase customer satisfaction, reduce costs by improving productivity, improve support metrics, and solve complex problems in a highly secure environment.
To keep your operations running smoothly, you need industrial printers that are ready for today, ready for tomorrow, ready for anything.
Zebra’s new ZT600 printers deliver next-generation power, intelligence and performance, in virtually any industrial environment. Building on the legacy of the legendary Xi™ Series, the ZT610™ and ZT620™ are built for best-in-class integration, deployment, management and maintenance:
• Link-OS® remote management and cloud capabilities give you complete visibility—anywhere, anytime.
• Secure cloud connections with advanced diagnostics let you scale up or down quickly and easily.
• Micro-consistent printing delivers high-quality labels as small as 3mm.
• Field-installable upgrades and flexible configuration options future-proof your set-up.
Rugged environments? Demanding applications? Unpredictable challenges? Keep your supply chains working at full tilt with full visibility, thanks to the brawn, brains and adaptability of Zebra’s new ZT600 printers.
The digitization of data has empowered both healthcare providers and patients to improve how, when and where healthcare is administered, giving patients greater control over their personal health and well-being.
The key to success lies in the ability to get the right information to the right people at the right time. And a crucial enabler of improved communications is the ability to transfer data across like and disparate systems through mobile technology. This was the topic at a recent focus group Comcast Business held at HIMSS14 that included healthcare IT professionals from six leading healthcare providers. The participants shared the following insights on how advancements in data mobility can engage the entire healthcare ecosystem and help improve patient outcomes. Download this white paper to learn more.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is rapidly becoming an essential business and research tool, providing valuable new insights into corporate data and delivering those insights with high velocity and accuracy. Enterprises, universities, and government organizations are investing tremendous resources to develop a wide array of future-focused Deep Learning (DL) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions such as:
• Autonomous vehicles that circulate unassisted in our cities
• Real-time fraud detection that protects shopping and internet transactions
• Natural language translators that remove language barriers
• Augmented reality that delivers a far richer entertainment experience
• Accelerated drug discovery
• Fully enabled personalized medicine and remote health diagnostics