Employees are increasingly using bring-your-own devices (BYOD) to work and accessing corporate IT resources from home. Until now, management of BYOD within IT was piecemeal, with most organizations cob¬bling together solutions that included mobile device management software, unified access suites, security, and hardware. Read this technology brief to learn how Windows Server 2012 R2 takes the guesswork and integration out of BYOD security and administration, providing one point of control and management for IT organizations.
Human resources outsourcing is still a relatively new concept for many organizations, resulting in a number of perceived and actual risks; however, if these risks are understood and addressed early on, it can lead to a successful, strategic relationsh
A company's products needed constant updates due to changing business rules and regulations, as well as new functionality. However, tasks such as regression testing took too long and consumed too many resources. Collaborative helped to dramatically speed up the process through automation and process analysis, leading to increased customer satisfaction.
In this case study, a company needed to find a way to update and improve a legacy trade portal application. With the help of Collaborative, using domestic resources, the company completely replaced several legacy trade portal applications, allowing for the retirement of several application platforms and legacy databases.
Collaborative helped a research company transitioning to commercialization identify critical timelines, tasks, milestones and resources required to bring a new drug to market. As part of the project, leaders were given the information and tools they needed and the business began building the strong foundation necessary for a successful launch.
This resource examines the performance and TCO for a leading public cloud service provider against the Intel Processor-powered Dell approach with Microsoft private cloud. Read on to learn which one provides better value and performance.
Read this white paper and learn how:
• Cloud technology bridges the gap between IT and the business, but on-premises cloud deployments often offer a lower TCO than the public cloud.
• Dell enables organizations to create and manage cloud solutions customized to unique needs.
• Organizations have several options for building a cloud infrastructure based on Dell solutions.
• In the realm of cloud computing, Dell differentiates itself through servers, storage, networking, and integration with infrastructure and management tools.
• Implementing a cloud environment requires stakeholder identification, as well as resources and capabilities.