For decades technical writers have reaped the benefits of XML to lower the cost and effort associated with creating, managing and reusing content across multiple output formats. Now, with the introduction of Smart Content, business users and subject matter experts can easily adopt XML in order to keep up with consumer demand for high-value communication.
Download the free eBook The Beginner’s Guide to Smart Content and discover:
• What is Smart Content?
• A Brief Primer on Publishing Processes
• The Cost of Smart Content
• Who Else Is Using XML for Document Production?
• What’s Wrong with XML?
• Smart Content Details
• 12 Reasons to Adopt Smart Content
The growth of the dynamic publishing market is shaping the way organizations develop streamlined enterprise content management strategies, keep up with shifting end-user content consumption trends and acquire the best solutions for scalability, output and ease-of-use.
Dynamic publishing solutions is critical for content creators looking to address the largest audience possible. In their report, Analysis of the Global Dynamic Publishing Market, Frost & Sullivan examines the impact and vendor solutions.
Download the report to:
• Learn why dynamic publishing solutions are gaining significant traction across all industries and verticals
• Discover which vendors are competing in the market — from those that offer point-solutions, such as XML authoring tools, to those offering complete end-to-end platforms
• Access the latest research and predictions on the dynamic publishing market, which is expected to reach $2.5 billion by 2017