Im Jahr 2007 führte Apple das iPhone ein, das effektiv das erste Smartphone war. Mit seiner Touchscreen-Benutzeroberfläche und der Möglichkeit, schlanke Apps auszuführen, revolutionierte das iPhone den Markt für Mobiltelefone.
Digital transformation and smart technologies are paving the way towards smarter healthcare. Medwel understands that the goal of smart hospital development stems from the needs of the patient. By tapping on ICT advancements in the healthcare environment, the common goal is to reduce medical errors and achieve a holistic approach centered on the patients’ needs.
Read more about the new MEDS-P1001—a 10.1” medical grade touchscreen PC that boosts
• Effective computing through low power consumption
• Interoperable through dual OS for different applications in hospitals
• Health insights based on smart interfaces of vital sign measuring devices
• Expandable functions through peripheral devices such as cameras, RFID reader, WIFI, etc.
• Refined and reliable design that is slim, lightweight, antibacterial, water and dust-proof
Published By: Brother
Published Date: Nov 23, 2015
The Center for Digital Education (CDE) surveyed over 130 K-12 decision-makers on the classroom use of printer and scanner technologies in September 2014 and found scanning materials for digital use in the classroom is a key concern, with ease of use, cost containment and flexible deployment among the most critical needs. In the context of this study, this white paper will build a case for the use of scanners to revolutionize K-12 teaching, learning and administration.