Published By: Damballa
Published Date: Oct 03, 2014
The Need for Certainty and Automation in Network Security – Damballa Failsafe with HP TippingPoint: ESG believes this may be the most effective means for reducing risk and combatting advanced malware attacks. This paper reviews how Damballa and HP’s joint solution can limit the possibility of additional infections, potential and actual damage caused by infections, and the possibility of data exfiltration:
• Damballa Failsafe provides rapid detection with certainty so you can automate response based on confidence in True Positives
• HPTipping Point can automatically take action against devices presented by Failsafe’s case of evidence
All enterprises need to have mitigation solutions in place. Information security is vital in the workplace and DDoS has become more complex over time. Determine whether services are the best option for primary protection through this whitepaper.
"For years, developers have known that one of the best ways to reassure users is by signing code using a digital signature accessed via a private key issued by a respected certificate authority. But signed code is not invulnerable. Due to lax key security and vetting processes, malware has managed to infiltrate applications with signed code.
Extended Validation (EV) Code Signing Certificates help to halt malware infiltration by requiring a rigorous vetting process and helping ensure that private key security cannot be compromised. EV certificates require a hard token and associated PIN in order to sign code, introducing a more secure physical factor of authentication to the signing process. The EV Code Signing process provides browsers, operating systems, and security software an additional source of confidence in applications signed with an EV certificate.
Read the white paper, Protect Your Applications—and Reputation—with Symantec EV Code Signing, to learn:
• Key background on the latest malware threats
• How you can provide users with reassurance that your application is safe to download
• Why EV Code Signing Certificates represent the next step in advanced website security and their effectiveness
• How you can help provide a frictionless experience when users attempt to download your application
Published By: Verizon
Published Date: Nov 14, 2013
Learn 7 advanced cyber-security threat management solutions in order to prevent data breaches and strengthen your organization’s ability to detect and respond to these threats in days instead of months.